Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Book #6: The Host by Stephanie Meyer

I am actually on my 8th book of 2014 but am just slow at doing the reviews.
Well if you read my blog, you know I am just slow in posting...and slow in general.

Anyway book #6 is The Host by Stephanie Meyer.  You know her, of Twilight fame.  This book is very much a departure from the Twilight series.



A race of aliens inhabit Earth and use human bodies as their host.  Most times the humans disappear but this particular human will not allow the alien to take over.  She hangs out in the brain of the alien refusing to just go away.

This book has intrigue, action, drama and most of all a love story.  Which I am a sucker for a good love story.

While The Host is marketed as YA fiction, it most certainly will keep any adult interested and entertained.

What have you read lately?

0 comments: