Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Struggling with 3 Days of Happy



For the last three days I have struggled, well not really struggled, but tried hard to find something that stood out for me that should be my "Happy" for the day.

Imagine my surprise when days 24, 25 & 26 took care of themselves.
My email actually gave me my happy for the these days.

It just came out of the blue and it's so needed.

I know I am the only one that got this email, so don't try saying you did too because, pashaw, I totally won like the person said.

So nanenanepoopoo (yes I did just resort to that)

Take a gander at my happy:

Dear Winner,

Your email has been picked as a winner in the ongoing MasterCard Inc. /Microsoft Int'l 2014 Annual Draw, you did not purchase any ticket to enter for this draw, as an internet user your email address was randomly selected and you are one of the Selected Winners among 10 winners worldwide. Amount won: 4.5 Million GBP. Please contact Mr. John Robertson Snr via email (j.robertson_onlinclaims@hotmail.com) with the following information; 1. Full Name: 2. Address: 3. Nationality: 4. Age: 5. Occupation: Nature of Work: 6. Phone: Fax: 7. State of Origin: Country: 8. Sex: 9. Alternative Email Address: for further proceedings. Thank you

Yours Truly,
Dr. Susan Smith.
Online Lottery Coordinator

Yea!
That's right.

One up me now peeps!!!


0 comments: