Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

I Love My Husband

I love my husband.
Adore him really.

I mean, look at him, how can you resist:

I have to tell you...he's been down for the count all weekend with back pain.
I feel for him.  I swear.
I've waited on him (which is normal but at least I'm not b*tchin about it), I've tucked him in, I've given him pain meds.

What I need to know is why does he feel it necessary to moan, groan & shout with every move.  I mean every move.  I think if he moves his pinky finger, you can hear "Son of a b*tch!" upstairs.

Don't get me wrong, I understand he is aching.  I do.  What I don't understand is why he is so loud and vocal about it. Every. movement.

Now, just so you don't get me wrong here, tonight he was strongly hinting that he wanted hot dogs & by hinting I mean "I could really go for some hot dogs".  When I didn't acknowledge or get up to get him one, he got up, made himself a hotdog & sat back down...all without making one groan, moan or shout.

Perhaps I just needed to vent but I swear if I hear one more "loud" noise from him, I'm gonna get the cast iron frying pan & take care of the problem.

Tell me, does your significant other make a lot of noise?



0 comments: