Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014, Unknown to Protect the Innocent

We have arrived.
Halloween 2014.
Yes.
Like the meme says "At 12 midnight, Bam! Christmas carols everywhere!"
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I was fortunate enough to meet up with one of my oldest & dearest, favorite friends ever...Karen.  Her son is a grade ahead of Cheeks, so we watched the parade & then TOT together.

You would think a blogger would have taken photos.
Not so much.

I got like, one.

Here is the child,  I mean the Unknown Phantom.



Lost a glove, wearing shorts, & of course, rocking his ever menacing, neon blue sneaks.

We are keeping his face protected because I have nicknamed the boy, the informer.
He likes to tell a lot of stuff.

Example:  Wednesday, Bobster & I were having a slight disagreement as all married couples do.  Cheeks decides to tell my "new" neighbor that his father said "Marriage is a mistake".  Mortified doesn't cover it.  I was like get in the car! Get! In! The! Car!

Seriously, tho.  it was a great Halloween spent with a wonderful friend and her boy.  Two years in a row we did it, let's go for three!!!

How was your Halloween?


0 comments: