Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Sunday Confession

Welcome to another addition of Sunday Confession...where I tell you something earth shattering.
Wait?
What?
It's not earth shattering?
Hmm, I thought I was more interesting.

I digress.

Today I am going to tell you something that will amaze you, stun you, make you reconsider life in general.

I am tall.
Like 6ft tall.

Guess what? I like it.


Growing up I was not a fan of being taller than everyone else.  Not even in high school.  Then in my early twenties I started working at a supermarket, where there was not one, not two, but five women all my same height and around the same age.  I started to feel like one of the group.

Then I realized, I could reach things and didn't have to ask for help.  I could stand in back of crowds and usually see what was going on.  I never have to have the hem on my pants taken out (although for being tall, I have short legs).

There are cons to being tall...probably too many to name but I appreciate my height.

I take my "tallness" as a blessing...so tell me how tall are you?


0 comments: